Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Rockin' Valentine...


My friend, Jana, and I made these iPod Valentines for our playdate (have I mentioned how playdates pretty much rock my socks...since they usually involve fabulous friends, food, and fun with our kiddos:). Anyway, these treats are easy, cheap, and are guaranteed to make your gadget girl's or guy's heart sing.

Speaking of iPods, my real one bit the dust last month and I've seriously been on a downward spiral to depression ever since. It's amazing how music makes me clean ten times faster, run like I'm Rocky Balboa (in my imagination anyway), and it just motivates me to get moving on a Monday morning. I think I've gained 1o pounds since my iPod said goodbye...just saying...and hinting to my hottie;)...how I'd heart a mp3 this Valentine's Day...b/c I seriously need to work off the bag of leftover Reese's ear buds I just ate from my craft date:)
Instructions for iPods here. Jana bought the cute animal print paper at Michael's.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute! I wish I lived closer so I could hope one was for me.

Romney said...

Those are VERY cute!! I love that idea! I'll cross my fingers for you that John gets you an ipod for V-day!

lulu said...

Those are adorable! I love seeing people's crafty-ness :)

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute! Thanks for giving one to me :)--Katelyn

The Vreelands said...

You always do the cutest stuff! These are super fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...