Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Square Stay-cation...

Whenever I need a little vacay I head downtown to temple square. It sorta feels European and when the sister missionaries ask me where I am from: for a split second I feel like I am a visitor from a far away land. I'm sure they are just being polite and we have local fam written all over our face... I should say Finland just to prolong my fantasy...but then they will probably ask if I know sister so and so and then I'd be exposed. But it is still fun to be around tourists, the beautiful buildings, and enjoy the tranquil feeling of the place. And since taking photos is part of a sightseers responsibility...here are our pics from last Saturday's afternoon stay-cation....

2 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Utah Travel and Tourism has certainly missed the boat with you going to Texas! I love the window picture and of course everyone with James!

SuzanneDown said...

I will say it again. I just love your blog, Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...