Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunny days...

make <span class=
It snowed a foot over the weekend and then Sunday was sunny with crystal blue skies. Everything looked so fresh and clean like our valley had a good Windexing.
Snowshoeing Saturday, we found a hidden gem right above the hill by our house. Around the tenth hole of the golf course is a bridge with breathtaking views of the valley. It’s probably off limits in the spring but for now I am going to squeeze as many sunsets as possible out of our new secret spot...
The Oscar gals may be draped in jewels...but check out all the snow diamonds right outside my back door...
James has perfected the art of angel making...
make <span class=
Stopping to play along the way

This is our moon landing pic.
Spending time outside with the fam, watching James discover new things, and recording these moments is my new drug of choice. And posting pictures always perks me up on a not so sunny Monday. Now a vacuum to fix and recipe to mix. Wow, I really sound like a mommy. Whatev...If it allows me do stuff like this with my little guy, I'll take the housewife cliche any day.

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

I almost came back into the house today to grab my camera and take pictures of bird footprints-maybe there is hope for me yet. Why did today seem so cold-looking at your blog helped a little to see the beauty of it.

jessica&john.com said...

Thanks for being my # 1 follower mom:) I obviously don't do this for the fans...or the comments. But seeing a "0" at the bottom of a post still sorta sucks. So thanks for always taking the time to give me a little boost that motivates me to do something that makes me happy. Love you:)

ColleenDown said...

When you move these blogs will become an even bigger part of our life, so even if I am your only follower I hope that you never stop! (I know that Dad is a big follower too--he just can't quite get the hang of commenting:-)

ColleenDown said...

I love this post! I want to start making some of those moving pictures. And everyone loves and appreciates you blog :)

ColleenDown said...

^^That was me, katelyn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...