Monday, July 11, 2011

A Toy Story...

First off, thanks for everyone's support and kind comments on the house hunt:) Your advice really helped us narrow down our new nest. We are putting an offer on the table in the morning, so hopefully we will soon have a great house for you to come stay at when you come to Texas:)

The movers came by and brought us a few of our essentials. It was like Christmas morning for James when he opened his box of toys. He's been a little deprived of fisher price the last few months and I've never seen him so enthralled with his toys.. Note to self: when James gets bored with his play things, pack them up for a few months then whip them out on a rainy day:)

His toys still don't beat the excitement of throwing his diapers three stories down the garbage chute. Cheers to toddlers getting as excited over trash as a trip to Toys "R" Us. ( and don't worry, we suds him up after:)
A film for the far away fam... James knows his nose:)!

6 comments:

Cathy G said...

Love the video! James is sure cute! Can't wait to see what house you chose!

Chelsea said...

ahh so sweet!! congrats and best wishes with the awesome house you choose!!!

ColleenDown said...

so happy to turn on my computer and see you are still out there! I can't believe how much James has changed in a couple months--he is so cute! Keep us posted on your house!

Katelyn said...

Thanks for posting again! And I am loving all the videos! I am one proud Aunt! James is seriously adorable. I love his hair! I can't wait to come visit. We need to start planning!

cap said...

such a cute video! can't wait to see which house it ends up being. :) I'm gonna need a vaca when I get back lol

Anonymous said...

James is growing up so fast! I miss you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...