Thursday, September 22, 2011

7:00 a.m. the usual morning line up...

We were watching Tangled with James awhile ago when John asked me if I feel like Rapunzel in this song. Mostly b/c I have lots of tangled hair to brush, the fact I make friends with chameleons (see previous post;), I can keep busy with random activities, and I was feeling a little restless that particular day.

I must admit, occasionally I get the “waiting for my life to begin feeling.” I am anxious to meet more mommies, my friends and family to come visit, and to have more babies come our way. But besides that, give me a few pots and pans, a paint brush, and my little man, and I am pretty much content at my casa...for now anyway. It helps I've already found my Flynn Rider:)

7:00 a.m. the usual morning line up
Make breakfast with lots of butter and ice-cream
Water the grass and flowers until they all perk up
Change James and by then it's like 7:15...

make a gif online
So we'll draw with chalk,
Watch Regis and Kelly
Sit and play games in the nursery
I'll cook, and dust,
clean and do laundry
Loving life with my little man...
Then after lunch it's errands, and naps, and bowling
Wallpaper removal and then to story time
Photography, call Kimme, and biking
Blog, maybe jog, begin this silly rhyme...

make a gif online


Then I’ll check facebook
if I have time to spare

I’ll wallpaper some more

There is so much to tear
And before John gets home
I'll hurry and brush my hair
Enjoying life with this little man:)

9 comments:

ColleenDown said...

You are so creative!! You make me laugh and cry all at the same time....don't we all feel a little Rapunzel at times..it looks like you have made life in your tower magical for all of us. I love so much the paintbrush picture, it just brings the whole blog to life( and of course the pictures of James are my fav!) Can't wait to see what you do with the bare wall.

Katelyn said...

So cute! I can't believe how creative you are. I can totes relate to the hair. You are such an amazing mommy. I love you!

Heather said...

Whoa, the fact that you have everything down to the chameleon is just creepy. You are a great writer! This made my night.

Cathy G said...

Looks like a full day to me! Any one of those would be my one activity for the day! Way to make the whole song work! Your men are lucky to have you!!

Anonymous said...

haha, Rapunzel! My chameleon is Pippa- a bit more work and and she can't change colors. I have been thinking about you so much this week, and I love love this post! I miss you so much. I feel like I am waiting for my life to start too! Want to meet moms that are just like you (chris says I need to stop comparing them all to you as I will always end up disappointed). I got my wisdom teeth out this week, I wanted enough time to recover before our trip to see you so I can sink my teeth into 'the big pork chop' at the 'Reef' restaurant!!!

Chelsea said...

love it!!! :)

Laura Sellars said...

I love how you live life to the fullest! Thanks for sharing! (It warms my heart to see the blankets. :) I have a new one started...just sayin...)

Chelsea said...

you really are an amazing mum and woman:)

The Vreelands said...

You do get a lot done in a day. Your little guy is getting so big--how fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...