Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Post It" Notes...

Dear Kimme: 17 days until you, Chris, and the kiddos cross the cold Canadian border for the state of bigger, better....and Beyonce;) I can’t wait for our two week long play-date!!!!!!!!

Dear Mom and Dad: Thanks for the surprise package. As you can see, James was tickled to stripes to have a new tiger “t”-(what he calls his blanky:)

Dear Erin: Thanks for going on a mommies date with me to the Cheesecake FactoryJ It was so nice to leave our kiddos with the hubbies, wear high heels, and have a night out on the town. Who knew tasty Thia Chicken, girl talk, and a trip to Forever 21 could make me feel like I was... well...21J

Dear Aunt Cheryl: Just thinking about you and hoping you are having a very Happy Hawaiian Birthday. Please wave to the waves for me, since I am going through serious trade wind withdrawals right now.

Dear Grandma and Grandpa Gregory: We are excited to see you soon too. We just got another guest bed so we will have plenty of room to relax with you and the twins. Oh, and thanks for having James’s daddy...It's been six years since we met, and I am still head over heels for the guy:)

Dear Katelyn: James is sending his love, and a vlog your way.

XOXO, Jessica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love love love everything! your shoes are adorable, by the way. Looks like I need to bring a framed head shot of myself to stick in James's room so you can remind him who I am every night before bed after we leave!

Chelsea said...

sexy shoes miss jess:)

ColleenDown said...

Fall is in the air, even in Houston on Jessica's blog!! Love the Mowgli pictures--doesn't every little boy belong in a loin cloth and long hair! This motivates me to start posting my fall photos--thanks for the updates!

Katelyn said...

Aww that video made me tear up! The rest of the fam didn't think it was as cute as I did though ;) I miss you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...