Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Move Over Bob...

(the stroller)
how to make gifs
Burley is back in town, and better than ever! And it's a good thing, because my backside is about to become Texas-sized from all the ice-cream and brownies we’ve been eating.
When we first moved here I was a little worried about rekindling my relationship with my bike, b/c I swear, there are no sidewalks in this state. But, If there is a will, there is a way...or at least a bikers right-of-way:)...

We’ve done a lot of exploring the last couple weeks and we’ve found some awesome mountain biking trails down the street, a great way to the grocery store (to reload on brownie mix), and a path to the park. I almost feel like we never left home (except we really miss riding down to Nana’s in the morning).

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Oh yeah, those legs are looking real "Texas-sized," whatever! However, James has certainly grown, before you know it he will be riding next to you!

Chelsea said...

The only thing about your body that is texas sized is your heart:)
glad your bike thingamabobber came!

Heather said...

How could you have Texas sized legs after the way you and BOB have been walking all over the state this summer. I am glad Brother Burley is back though, I hope the weather has cooled off enough to put it to use.

Anonymous said...

love the pic of your feet while on the bike! so dangerous...if I tried that I would wipe out for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...