Sunday, September 18, 2011

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon...

Despite my dislike for cockroaches encroaching in my kitchen... I find chameleons quite congenial (you can't be too picky for playdate pals when you're new in town:). So when we saw this little guy on our patio, we invited him to stay a while...
Dear little brothers, thank you for teaching me the art of catching reptiles:) I never knew how handy that would be until I saw how happy it made my little man.
Our new lizard friend gave us a wonderful demonstration on how he uses hue to hide. If only I could color my skin so effortlessly... I would save loads not having to buy my NARS bronzer:)

A little later we thanked him for the play-date and let him go his way, but not before we gave him a rub on his back... for good Chameleon karma:)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Way cooler than the cockroach. What a great mom you are.

ColleenDown said...

If I remember correctly, you asked Santa for a lizard long before the boys ever did! Hopefully, you can catch him again some day soon!

Chelsea said...

love it!!!! you two have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

such amazing pictures Jess! I love it.

cathyg said...

Our new playmate is a guinea pig that has picked us! He now lives in Caleb's window well! Love the lizard and the fact that you are cool enough to pick it up and invite it in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...