Sunday, August 5, 2012

Double the Fun with Double the Gum...

Twins like doing things in two and that included loosing their teeth.  Annmarie was the first one to get a visit from the Tooth Fairy while she was here and from then on Ashur was determined to get a dollar under his pillow too.  So when John offered to play dentist on his loose tooth, he enthusiastically said yes.  He is a pretty strong six year old because he didn't even make a peep (I even screamed when John made the pull!) 
Yesterday John dropped Ash and Annie off in Dallas to Uncle Tim.  James is definitely going to miss these two toothless smiles.  And even though I am looking forward to a little more rest and relaxation, the "tooth" is...I am going to miss them too!

5 comments:

Cathy G said...

Cute post! Fun to enjoy a first with the twins! You are Aunt Awesome! Now take a nap!!

ColleenDown said...

What a cute picture!--wedding video worthy-we will miss the twin pictures, we need to set Carla and Mike up with a blog!

Anonymous said...

I can't even leave a "comment" without supervision--certainly can't blog. Thanks, Jess! I love you and your blog. Now the twins love you and James! Not so sure about "Uncle John". I'm certain they hate broccoli!

Anonymous said...

I can't even leave a "comment" without supervision--certainly can't blog. Thanks, Jess! I love you and your blog. Now the twins love you and James! Not so sure about "Uncle John". I'm certain they hate broccoli!

Anonymous said...

those two are too cute! John looks like he is having way took much fun pulling out that tooth :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...