Sunday, August 12, 2012

One Fine Saturday...

Reasons for me to be happier than a bird with a french fry…
John and James.
Crepes at a place as picturesque as Paris. 
New zebras at the zoo.
The fact I am not an elephant mama and have to be pregnant for two years and give birth to a two hundred pound baby...with tusks, ouch!  
Laying in bed with John and talking until midnight.
The new vice president nominee.
Houston between the hours of 7 and 10 am on a Saturday.  It's almost empty and not too hot.
The large walk-in refrigerator at Costco. Finally a place for me to feel cool.
My birthday is tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

James has such an angelic little face--just like his daddy had. I bet his mommy did, too.

ColleenDown said...

Things that make me happy--opening up my computer and seeing a new blog, shooting stars in August, a new kitten, remembering a hot August day 29 years ago when a very peaceful baby girl joined our family, grandchildren and seeing you "like" something on my FaceBook page!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jessica. I had it down for Aug. 3 on my calendar, so that's why the b'day card was so early. I've corrected it. Hope you have a wonderful day...Aunt Claudia

Steve Down said...

Happy Birthday, little girl. The past 29 years have been brighter, happier and more fun because of YOU!

Love ya,

Dad

Laura Sellars said...

Happy Birthday! I have been thinking about you all day! I remember the feeling I had as I held you 29 years ago. You were so beautiful and sweet! I feel so blessed to have watched you grow into such an amazing person! I love you and am so proud of you! Love, Aunt Laura

The Vreelands said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was fantastic--just like you!

Anonymous said...

haha, a baby with tusks! that definitely puts things into perspective- I guess it could be worse. I MISS YOU.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...