Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Into the Blue...

Ahhh, the salty sea air...the waves...the wind blowing in your face...a toddler’s terrified warm embrace...A perfect day to be at sea...(I think I stole most of that from The Little Mermaid...I've obviously always wanted to use it:)

Since there are literally no sailboats for rent on this island we opted to take a trip on a catamaran. The small boat was surprisingly speedy and turned out to be a perfect way to see the island on the other side of the bay...

.
The tall yellow building is where we stay.

I superimposed a shark in this photo to scare John. Can you spot it? He wasn't really amused with my little joke. Thanks to Jaws, he has a slight fear of dorsal fins.

All of this fun in the sun makes for a marvelous nap time. Perfect for rendezvousing on blogger....Soooooo, what is everyone up too? I am guessing the skies are sunny and blue... because no one is posting anything new.
(Err..sorry about making everything rhyme...Lately there's been enough Cat in the Hat to last a lifetime!)

4 comments:

lulu said...

You are right! There is finally some nice heat & sunshine and pretty sure everyone is trying to soak it up. I spent the day at seven peaks with mikayla :) the boat ride looks fun! glad there weren't any real sharks.. i'm kind of a baby when i think about all the scary things in the ocean!

Our story said...

Looks like so much fun and so beautiful!That shark picture freaks me out.I'm with John on that one.

Katelyn said...

That video of James is hilarious! I am so excited to see you in a couple of weeks. When I got my license, I took the long way to my friends house so that I could pass your house. It didn't make me miss you guys any less!

Anonymous said...

that video of james is so cute! I always wanted to cassius to fall asleep in a bowl of cheerios but it never happened...maybe i can get lennox to when he gets a little bigger :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...