Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday...

1) Today Kimme is being induced with baby dos...(that ‘s # 2, not his name... I know it’s hard to tell these days;) I can’t wait for her birthing story to see if the second time is any easier. Pleeeeeeease let the report be positive! Then maybe I will take the preggo plunge:)

2) If you need a little motherhood motivation ...check out my mama’s thoughts on Maria. You will be inspired to climb mountains...or at least tackle your laundry mounds.J

3) Dear beach, why don’t you like my baby? It’s really not very nice of you to keep giving him itchy red bumps... especially since he adores you so much. He even woke up in the middle of the night, grabbed his bucket, and raced to the door. I am hoping that you will be kinder to him in the coming weeks.

4) Someone asked us if we just got here because we are so white. Nope, it is all Banana Boat 50, baby. Just trying to make my spf lovin’ papa proud. And if I really wanted a tan for a facebook profile pic I could just Picnik it in. All the Jersey Shore color minus the cancer:)

5) James is turning into a major daddy's boy here in the Bahamas. It's really sweet but I am kinda missing the little man all to myself. Not complaining...just saying.

6) We have less than two weeks of our vacation left here in the Bahamas:( So I better stop blogging and get back to the above before our holiday dwindles away. Happy Thursday.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I suppose white is all relative, I'm sure when I see you in two weeks (yay!) you will be far darker by comparison. Too bad I just can't picnic my legs every time I want to wear a dress.

Chelsea said...

I love your dress!!! very lovely :) I too hope kimmes delivery goes nice and smooth! I wanna pinch my nephews cheeks!!!

ColleenDown said...

So has Kimme delivered?? So what is the Yoga book about exercise or spirituality? Do you do Yoga on the beach? You should make your own Caribbean workout tape to take home with you--that would be embarrassing though to have John film-better use that self-timer-the pictures are warming up my nippy morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...