Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Sunday Psalm from under a Palm...

I’ve said it before, and I will say it again... God’s gifts of scenery, greenery, and family are all this gal needs to live happily. Whether on a mountain, in a park, or laying on a pristine beach-these places give my soul sweet serenity. And mixing the former with my family...(right now, my boys and a beach) creates a combo that for me, is better than coconut macroons and a cool glass of milk.

And b/c photo-ing all these things helps me remember my warm fuzzy feelings (as well as keep the far away fam up to date)...Here is our weekend recap brought to you from the lower right end of our North American map...

We all look so sleepy in most of these shots. Maybe it is too much sun, Cat in the Hat in the middle of the night, or we're just converging to the leisurely Caribbean pace, but come Wednesday, we are going to be crying to leave such a breathtaking place.

3 comments:

Romney said...

Looks like a fabulous, relaxing weekend! I say this everytime, but you take absolutely gorgeous photos! I love them all! Enjoy your last few days in paradise and we'll see you next week!

Heather said...

We can't wait to welcome you back to the desert, although I'm sure you'll be sad to leave that island. It looks like heaven.

ColleenDown said...

I decided that like Picasso who had his "blue" and "rose" era, I am in the rainbow era--you have given me such an appreciation for color and I see it everywhere I go. Walking through the galleries in San Fran was such a feast for the eyes-I love the bold--and I totally fell in love with a yellow house. Thanks for whetting my pallet a little more today.
P.S. I think we should all write--or photograph--our own book of Psalms!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...