Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

12 presents unwrapping... We spent Christmas with just our little family... and the self timer camera...

inspired by Romney;)

Baby's first Christmas. I think he's a fan.

James spent the morning having a nice little soak in the bath.

John played Play Station over the Internet with his brother in Tulsa.
Side note: I learned this weekend John has 2 hidden talents...He can do a Rubiks cube and he can juggle. Such an enigma.

I took a long winters nap in my new posh rob John gave me for Christmas.
Side note #2:
My robe was the Exact same color as our wall paint, so I had to pose in front of the tree in order to not look invisible..ha ha.

Later we snuck into a gated community to look at lights. B/c I decided looking at lights is lots more fun when you are trespassing:)

And last but not least, we ended the day watching Mr Kruger's Christmas for a little holiday nostalgia..

Well, that's a "wrap" (like wrapping paper, ha ha:) ..Now, must get packing for our trip to Oklahoma to see John's fam. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Please post LOADS of pictures.

2 comments:

Dave said...

I hope the picture isn't copyright!!

Heather said...

That is one cute baby you have. I am glad you all had a Merry Christmas. Have fun in OK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...