Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Ten photos taken...
John loves getting e-mails of pictures of James when he is at work. Here are some of my favorite we sent him over the last couple of months.


Being a baby is so much work. Eat, sleep, poop, smile for his momma and dada. Lots of deadlines to meet!

James thinks his dad is a pretty funny dude.

So cuddly.

I think he looks very ivy league in this shot. Would it be too early to start filling out college applications for our little guy?

"snow cute"

James is such a wiggle worm, it's hard to get a shot of him where he isn't blurry.


James helping me cook dinner in his early Christmas present, a Bumbo chair.

3 comments:

Romney said...

I LOVE his little snowman suit!! He is such a cute baby!

ColleenDown said...

Being a grandma these days is so fun-instead of showing of a picture in the wallet we have whole blogs to refer our friends too. (It would almost be cruel though, what if their grandchildren aren't as cute as mine.)

Our story said...

such cute pictures.he is adorable.love the snowman outfit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...