Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

eight skis a skiing....
Yesterday Heather and I headed up to Sundance with our boys for a day of skiing. Like Heather said in her post, we were quite the sight on the shuttle with four little boys, skis, a baby carrier, stroller, and two diaper bags. A little different from my old skiing with the pros days at Snowbird, but just as much fun.
It looks like Santa knows how to unwind before the big night:)


Don't worry, I am not a crazy parent that skis with their baby in a backpack. Heather and I switched off watching Eli and James at the lodge. James had on so many layers, he couldn't move his arms, but stayed warm enough to enjoy a very long nap in the clean mountain air.


It was so mucky and cold in the valley but warm and sunny on the slopes. Utah is such a better place to live when you ski!

It was Isaac's first day and by the end, he was skiing like a champ. He was a little more cautious than when his "need for speed" brother Drew first learned, which is nice, since I am a mom now and worry loads more.
Drew has become quite the little ski star and might have to teach his cousin James in a few short years.

4 comments:

Erin and Daryl said...

YEA JESSICA! way to get up there on the mountain. Doesn't it feel good! You look good! your baby looks good, he is growing growing, so cute!

Heather said...

Thanks for braving it with me. My boys have the best aunt!

cathyg said...

So fun! Start them young! It is beautiful when you get above the city layer of yuck!

Cheryl said...

Boy, do I admire you ambitious girls! Your kids are sooooo lucky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...