Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love sent to me..

9" of snow falling...
(in the mountains anyway)
Sheesh 12 days of posting is A LOT. And my life isn't THAT exciting. But I guess it's a good chance to document the life of my fam, so I will hoe to the end of the row (what my mom used to always say when I wanted to quit something..don't really know what it means, but will probably say it to my kids..ha ha. )
Last night we had a fun night. We ventured out into the cold and snow to attend my dad's work party...
James had his first encounter with the big guy. I think he was checking out what was in his red sack... James: "No milk in there!...Wait, what? I'm supposed to leave milk and cookies out for this dude...hmmph! I'll keep my milk and you keep your toys, fat man:)"

My dad has grown his new company, Wealth Heart, from 1 employee to 32. Pretty dang good considering most companies have downsized this past year. Way to boost the economy dad!

My little Santa baby and his daddy.

Heather's hubby, Dave and his band played some Christmas jams that you couldn't help but tap your feet to.

We drank lots of cocoa, and did a little ice-skating.

Me and my sis in practically the same outfit.

My mom and dad in a rare picture of them together. Dad, thanks for working so hard for the fam. Love you!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

James' thoughts on Santa cracked me up. You really should write a lot more 'cause I love it! If you ever want an explanation of the "hoe" cliche, just let me know. Oh, and those are awesome pictures of you and all your family members. It's fun to see.

lifelong friends said...

Jessica, John and James! We love your blog and you James are so precious. Thank you for the kind words, we love Andy and feel genuinely fortunate to have him be a part of our beloved program. Please have a beautiful Christmas and a wonderful new Year! Stacy, Kathy, Andy and friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...