Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

an invite to the three sisters luncheon
My sister Heather, cousin Romney, and I were all invited to my mom and aunts annual Christmas lunch and gift exchange. I felt so honored. Lunch was divine and it was awesome to see my aunt Cathy's beautiful Christmas decor.

I came home with some awesome loot. Thanks ladies for the fantastic girlie gifts.

Aunt Cheryl giving my back some much needed rest. Bless you!

One word for my cousin, Romney's little girl: DOLL!

Can a baby be too cuddley? This is how I now do Everything.. makeup, cook, work, exercise. James is my newest and cutest accessory. He is as happy as a clam until the moment I put him down and then you will hear that this boy can scream! Which explains my lack of commenting in the blogging world. I can click but it gets tricky to type with one hand. Which is why blogger NEEDS a button like facebook where you can click Jessica Gregory "likes this" Because I am loving every one's postings and I'm thankful for the entertainment as I am glued to my little man.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ditto on all that you said about the awesome lunch. I loved seeing everyone. I loved seeing Cathy's decor. I loved holding James. It was a moment of Christmas joy. And as for your commenting -- I think we all understand. Maybe there's just a season for commenting and you're not currently in it. But I will be expecting some comments when I'm old and have blue hair that I'm showing on my blog!

Britney said...

I can't get over how much he looks like your hubby! you're toting around a little John! He is too cute...James i mean ;)

ColleenDown said...

We get to enjoy everything twice--once when we do it, once when someone blogs about it. It was a great afternoon.

cathyg said...

It was a fun party! Thanks for coming. It is so much fun to add the "next generation" to our party! It is one of my favorite things about Christmas time! Your baby is darling and its always good to be with you!

Romney said...

It was definitely a fun party! It was fun seeing you guys too! Just like everyone else has said, James is just too cute!! And your poppy seed bread was super yummy!!

P.S. I think I owe you a binkie. I got home and realized Jocelyn had it in her purse :-) oops! Also, did you leave your book from Aunt Cheryl or was that Heather? Cause I made it home with 2.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...