Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Art of Fine Dining...

Eating fabulous food with friends and family has to be one of my favorite hobbies.
Sushi is so pretty I can't help but want to take it's portrait every time the waiter brings my plate... And I do, which is probably why I have as many pictures of food as I do my own family. Ahhh, the look... the taste...the texture...The whole experience is like a Mona Lisa for your mouth.
My foodie aunt and uncle organized an all you can eat sushi extravaganza for the Derby gals-and their partners. Sorry we missed you b/c you were in Maui, Aunt Cathy ...but don't worry, I ate enough raw fish for the both of us.

Yup, when I first meet my meal, I am a one-eyed monster. Somehow, taking pictures of my favorite foods helps amplify it's flavor ten fold. MMMmmm, my taste-buds are reliving these moments as I type...
Now meet a Michaelangelo-ish meatloaf masterpiece our friends Jana, and Yintz sculpted. We joined them last Sunday for a delicious dinner and dessert. The entertainment was exceptional as well, thanks to this dancing duo...
make avatar
Maybe it's the springy sabbath morning air...But today I am especially thankful for my senses and all they do to help make a night out with my peeps as entertaining and enjoyable as eating out in Paris. Now I think a breakfast crepe is calling my name:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...