Friday, April 1, 2011

Found: Spring...


Just head north and stop at a little place called Nanaimo... And note: If you’ve hit Alaska...You’ve gone to farJ...
Yesterday we squoze every ounce of our springy doo dah day on the island of BC. We walked on the boardwalk, ate shrimp sandwiches in the sand, played at the park, and finished the day with ice-cream al a mode...Eh, what a beautiful Canadian day!...
Olivia doing a little spring puddle hopping.
Please insert the smell of spring time blossoms, a tranquil ocean breeze, and seagulls squawking in the background. At this moment I was in pure beachful bliss.

Boys and rocks go together like bread and butter.

probably the best book reading bench on the planet.
There is lots of this going on. I have to get together with Kimme at least once a year to laugh out all the bad toxins in my body. It is like a deep cleansing for my soul.
Stoppin' to smell the cherry blossoms.
Kimme's sister-in-law Eliza. I love these gals!
The grass really is greener on Kimme's side of the fence.

Enough popcorn popping to stock a circus!
Chelsea's son Oliver
It's so much fun to see Chelsea and her darling kids too. We're all like family!
The boys playing in the park by the beach.
A motorcycle gang called the ******* ******** (censored for the grannys' sake:) let the boys pretend to ride their bikes. Cassius was in Harley heaven.
We had ice cream at a place where goats hang out on a roof...kind of random but my rocky rollo double scoop was absolutely scrumptious.
Minus the diaper duty and being a mediator with our little men, I feel like Kimme and I are twelve again having the time of our lives. Some things never change. Oh, and a big shout out to my sweetie pie who is at home working hard and finishing his homework while I am playing. Sorry babe. I promise to spoil you when I get home as a big Thank You for all you do. XOXO!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

thanks for posting cute pics of my kidlets:)

ColleenDown said...

I am glad you are sharing your trip...Kimme and Chelsea look amazing...it looks like some things in life hardly change..Enjoy yourself and tell everyone hello!

Steve Down said...

Jessica,
You should be a professional travel photographer / commentator; you'd make a fortune as you are truly gifted!

Love ya, Dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...