Monday, April 18, 2011

Bermuda, Bahama, Come on Park City Ski Mama...

For me, spring skiing on a day like this is equivalent to sunbathing on a pristine beach in the Bahama's. I didn't have a cold bone in my body, the resort blasted reggae music from the speakers, and the powder was as good as sand between my toes...
My little brother, Trevor, treated me to a day at his playground at the Park City Resort last week. Side note: I love artistic shots like this that don't accentuate the fact that I forgot make-up:)
This mountain is humongous and gave my hamstrings a serious run for their money.
Must. stop. skiing... for friendly photo opt with pacman-ish ski monster. Fact: I am often mistaken for a tourist in my own back yard.
My snap and shoot camera takes grrreat action photos. ...J/k.
My brothers are both living the dream. Making a living in the mountain and skiing the shnikes out of them every chance they get.
Trevor also treated me with a yummy lunch from his work. Fattening food is always so good after a morning on the mountain. And calories pretty much don't count when you are trying to keep up with this kid...Case in point...
T-Dawg, Wasn't I just teaching you to snow plow and now you're leaving me in the dust- or powder rather?
Thanks for giving me such a great finale to a fabulous ski season! I can't wait to see where you end up next year. I would love to visit Vail:) wink wink:)

2 comments:

ColleenDown said...

With all of these "final days of winter" ski posting going on, you think that I could get into the nostalgic spirit. but I just want it to be hot. Please! I love though that I can share the slopes vicariously through all your travel and tourism posts. Only a few more weeks and it will be beach baby mama shots!

Anonymous said...

love it! that pizza looks like it was to die for! i haven't been skiing in soooo long, wonder if I would still remember how??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...