Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Once Upon a Pier..

This was a night Van Morrison songs are made of. The boys had their first taste of sushi, we strolled on the Swy-a-lana shores, and basked in a sunset that almost made me burst out in Disney song (that probably has to do with the fact that the boys have had Tangled on repeat since we got here) Everything was perfect...Except for wishing daddy was here of course.

I can’t wait to post our last day here. It was divine. But I will be doing that from Draper because James and I head back on the rickety old propeller plane to Seattle in a few short hours. Why does this place practically have to be on the moon:(? I am going to miss Kimme like crazy. But, I can’t wait to be my Canadian friends’ hostess in Houston in no time at all.

6 comments:

John said...

Wow you got some good photos of our little guy. It looks like you really took advantage of the lighting - you may have even enjoyed that as much as the sushi. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

By the way, "fantabulous" reference.

ColleenDown said...

Why is it spring there when it is almost to Alaska or does your camera filter just add those blossoms to the trees? Can't wait to see you!

Michelle Wilkes said...

I've always thought Canada was way underrated. It's so beautiful.

lulu said...

That's so fun you got to visit your bestie(: looks like a beautiful place! hopefully i'll get to Canada someday..

Katelyn Nicole said...

So beautiful! I'm sorry you have to leave, but I am so excited to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh geez. love all the pics EXCEPT the one of my chubby face in front of a large plate of sushi...for the record people, we all shared it :) I've gotta stop checking your blog, it is too much for my heart to handle. miss u guys too much! chris said this morning 'it's gonna be weird not having jess and james around, i am gonna miss them.' so true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...