Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quick post for daddy...


Yesterday we stayed in and baked up a storm with the boys because of all the rain. I guess there is a reason why this place is so green.
Can we say Paula Deen, Kimme's turned into a kitchen queen! Her cookies were to die for.
Kimmes cute dog, Pippa. James isn't the biggest fan.
Cookie dough. Delish. I was doing the same thing.
James has a huge crush on his Auntie, Kimme.

Kimme is selling her house too and had a showing so we took the boys mall walking...or joy riding. Speaking of cars, Kimme and Chris stuff their cars with their clutter when people come see their house just like we do. I love that we can relate.
We had dinner at Kimme's mom's house Sunday. Check out her beautiful backyard.
So many cute kiddos

It is going to be hard to leave the beauty here but it helps to know we will be back someday. And hopefully next time we wont leave daddy behind.

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

What an amazing backyard--and to think what we have to go through here for a little green...and no one is wearing their winter wear either!

ColleenDown said...

I am so happy you are having fun. You deserve it! I miss you guys so much though. I don't thing the whole "you guys being in a different country" thing is working out...just for future reference ;) PS- Your pictures are beautiful!--Katelyn

John said...

Thanks for all the posts this week. It has made the week much more tolerable. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Jess! looking at all these pictures brings me to tears! I had so much fun with you two. Cassius keeps asking where jessica and her baby are...especially this morning when he ran downstairs expecting to find you on the foamie. miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...