Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear Mom and Dad...

...Thanks for getting six of your seven kiddos up on skis over the years (Andy is not such a fan of the white stuff). I know it wasn’t always easy lugging us all up the mountain. And you sacrificed lots of nice things so we could learn to love the snow. But, I promise it's all paying off... b/c sibling ski days are rockin' this sister's wool socks.

Me and Trevor
So much fresh snow. And I am sad to say this powder is all going to waste because this resort closed yesterday.
Drew is skiing with the big kids now. He has a need for speed like his Auntie.
People kept saying how cute my kids were and how great their smiles are. I just said, "thank you" and pretended I was their mom. I am pretty proud of my nephews.

Katelyn, we were sad you weren't there but had a moment of silence when we saw this sign.
Drew's so fast it's blurry. I think this was a black hill too;)

Just like the sign says, the ski day was a success. Thanks for the ski ticket Sullies!

4 comments:

lulu said...

You must have been at Deer Valley cause when I was there a few weeks ago I remember passing that "Success" sign a few times! Anyway, I agree... sibling ski days really are the best! Now what we REALLY need next year when you & John come to utah to visit is a cousin ski day! :)

ColleenDown said...

I am so glad that everyone has had a fun season--with only one accident--I will miss having you around to document it all so I can sit at home by the fire and enjoy is vicariously. I love seeing the next generation "hit the slopes"

Anonymous said...

fun! your blog makes me miss the mountains! maybe next time you come for a visit we can go to Whistler and you can kick my butt down the slopes!

Cathy G said...

Looks like so much fun! I didn't know Drew and Isaac had learned so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...