Sunday, April 24, 2011

Egg-ceptional Easter Weekend...

(James on the hunt)

This weekend I took a break from my regular photo-ing self. But b/c it was as sweet as the Easter peep I just slid in my mouth...here is a list of loves I plan to keep...

· A girls night of shopping with Jana and Evie and then meeting our

hubbies for a pizza at the Pie. (Where the cheese sticks were amore at first sight I might add!)

· Watching John present his final project to a board of professors and rocking it. More details to come.

· Having a barbecue with Aubrie and Greg and eating the most outstanding cupcakes of my life.

· Attending our church for the last time before we move.L

· Taking a moment to really remember what this holiday is all about.

· Watching James get super excited about hunting for eggs.

· Eating a delicious Easter feast with my whole fam damily.


6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Easter to you. What a great weekend. It is really starting to seem real to me that you are leaving. So sad!!!

Cheryl said...

I wish I could write my own blog but have you along as my private photographer to illustrate it! I guess I just need to buckle down and learn how to do more with pictures. I've always left it up to Dale.

I am so happy you had a great Easter weekend. I just didn't care for that part about it being the last time you attended church before you leave. It's tough for me to think about.

But, then again, I can always cheer myself up when I think about the adventure you're going to have! That part is awesome!

Have a fabulous going away week!

Chelsea said...

being a professional mover myslef, I can say that you will do amazing on your new adventure and family is just a skype away. i know it doesnt make up for actually seeing them but you are wonderful and texas is lucky to have you

Michelle Wilkes said...

What a great weekend to say good bye with. Remember, it's not forever

Anonymous said...

i dont know why i am so sad about you moving, i don't even live in the same country! i guess i kind of kick against change and am so used to you being in Utah. Texas is one lucky state, i pray for the day when British Columbia will be next on your list of places to move to! ps. your hair looks F A B U L O U S, can't wait to get mine done :)

ColleenDown said...

Thanks for once again capturing our day-the chick pic with Isaac makes me not hate those birds quite so much-I am going to check my pastel box right now and see if I have the color of Heather's shoes to draw a picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...