Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Baby Bachelor...

Sometimes I miss the anticipation and excitement I would get from picking up my developed pictures from K-mart back before the digital day. Usually half my pictures were throw-aways of someone’s finger covering up the flash or poses with eyes half closed. But every once in awhile there was a picture I forgot I took or one that turned out better than I thought.
Yesterday I let James push a couple buttons on my camera before our playgroup to the aquarium. Somehow, he turned off the picture preview screen so all my picture taking had to be done retro style-without the picture view. So it was exciting this morning to upload everything I hadn’t seen. And I cracked up when I saw that every shot of James was of him flirting with his pretty girl friends instead of watching the fish...
James checking out all the fish in the sea.
Making sunrises and sunsets a habit has honestly changed my life. I am a more thankful, happy, faithful person...

animated <span class=
James likes to jump down All the steps of the amphitheater.

So I am making it my mission to spread the word...make sunsets a priority and you will feel richer than facebooks, Mark Zuckerberg!

6 comments:

Dale said...

I can probably help you get that picture preview back. But then you might really be enjoying the mystery of not having it.

lulu said...

James is looking so grown up! What a little stud he is becoming :)

cathyg said...

James looks so much older! Love that you get pictures of everything! So fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like James is working on his mullet. I will send you guys a Metallica t-shirt to put him in

Heather said...

He looks like he is standing at a singles bar in picture #3.

I'm pretty sure there already is a Metalica shirt in James' hand-me-downs. Wait, I think it's Led Zepellin.

Laura said...

Thanks for posting such gorgeous pics. I do miss those Utah mountains... especially when they're snow covered with a sunset behind... oh, sigh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...