Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Littlest Loser...

Work it James...work it!
animated gif maker
James has been joining in on my workout routine and when it is time for us to do some heavy lifting, he has his whole milk weights to whip him into shape.

Ya, good thing this isn't a shot of my face, because you would probably think I was in labor. The Bob Harper Biggest Loser DVD kicks my trash. I do this work out once a week and then I am in so much pain, I spend the next four days convalescing on the couch eating potato chips. So I'm not sure how much I am really getting out of the whole thing. But the DVDs are cheaper than the gym and I can do them at home with my little man. So I guess I will stick to the regimen and have faith that eventually my body will build a little resistance.
I give serious props to the people on the Biggest Loser because they can't press fast forward through Bob's third set of squat reps like I do.

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

With that big screen t.v., it looks like Bob is right there in the living room with you--thank goodness, it is just Richard and me sweating to the oldies-he is so much kinder and gentler on the joints. Looks like James has some washboard abs in his future!

John said...

From the looks of that second photo, the workout is either incredible or you are blessed! I tend to think it is a lot of both.

Cathy G said...

Way to go Jessica! My biggest loser video has three workouts that you are supposed to eventually do together...I can't put two in a row let alone all three! How do they do it???

lulu said...

good work jess, keep it up! looks like you have a fun work-out buddy :) p.s. you already look great though so enjoy those potato chips all you want!

Laura said...

Like you even need to do that video! Look how totally skinny you are! Sounds like an excellent workout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...