Thursday, March 24, 2011

Zac Mac...He's a Skiing Maniac.

So, as mentioned in previous post, I totally dig being a momma, but it's also nice to leave James in safe hands and head solo style to the slopes. My bro Zac is living the dream- Shacking up at the ski in ski out hotel he works at, eating for free in the employee lounge, and spending his every free second skiing. And today he shared his super "suite" life with his older sis...
group shot with old man winter.
Smile Pines...It's the pa-pa-parazzi

Zac and his long time friend Lorna. She is British and so cute and now I kind of want to name one of our girls after her. She is such a sweetie, it goes well with James, and the snow was That good today:)

This shot was supposed to look way more intense. Especially since I hiked a mountain, scaled a ridge, and pretty much risked my life to get to this photo opt. Oh well, It is what it is:)... At least the snow on the way down was supreme!
Deer Valley was high class but you can't beat Solitude's avalanche controlled back-country. Ahhh, my heart just went pitter patter for all of the pristine pow pow.

Dear Mom and Dad, Thanks for having so many kids so I have lots of friends to hang out with. Plus it helps that half of them have ski hook-ups. XOXO, Jess
Solitude's token ski bum. You can always spot them at any resort by their long beards, one piece ski jumper, and spunky style. I totally want to be one someday-minus the rum and beard...and please add a row of grand kids skiing behind me.

Skiing with Zac is such a party. He took us to lots of local only spots on the mountain.
My bro throwing a back flip off a huge rock. This is another shot that doesn't do the moment justice. And for some reason it is posting small. Hopefully on a sunny day I can take my real camera.

And because I am shallow like this, the best part of my day is when my bro said I can still shred after all these years and birthing a kid. I am glad to see my Biggest Loser dvd is finally doing something:) Thanks for the compliment and the fabulous ski day:)

4 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Posts like this put a smile on my face--it reminds me why I live in Utah-home of the 11 month winter! Except for the cliff shot with the Danger signs-that does not make me smile-I am glad that everyone had a fun day!

cap said...

this looks so fun, I've been such a bum with skiing this year and just haven't gone enough.

Romney said...

Looks like a fun ski day!!I'm very impressed with yours and Zac's ski skills!

Anonymous said...

you guys are awesome! you have always been an amazing skier...bet you gave Zac a run for his money :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...