Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snowbirds...


We joined John this morning while he shoveled the walks and waited for his carpool buddy-who luckily was running late... so we got to have an impromptu snow date:) On a morning like this my heart aches for the ski slopes. But giving James a lesson on playing in the powder comes in as a pretty close second...

<span class= animated <span class=

I know there are different strokes for different folks, but snow and sunshine make this sister as happy as a bird with a French fry! And it is melting away as I type...So before our Utah days fly by...this mama bird is signing off and saying goodbye:) (Yup, you can tell by all the rhyming there is way too much cat in the hat at our home lately:)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oooohhhh... my heart aches for that! What a wonderland. I know that most that live in the snow are tired of it by March... but I just miss it! (Although I enjoy not driving it...)

cathyg said...

You will always have your awesome blog posts to look back on and we will be the better for seeing your new home through your eyes and lens!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...