Thursday, March 17, 2011

Top O the Evenin' to you...


St. Patty's day was good to the last bite.
Our lil' lad loved his lucky charm...Err.. this poor excuse for an Irish accent has been in my head all. day.
Our green dinner...J/K... I don't want bad luck for a year, so I will confess. I had every intention of dying the rolls and mash potatoes green, then the thought of it made me queasy. Plus, I have a few years before James will actually appreciate it. So I Picasa-ed it green instead:).
What has brought on this baking bonanza? John is working hard trying to finish up his Masters project before we move. And since there is no way in HE double L I could ever help with his homework, I try to make him hot meals to lighten his load.
After watching Jimmer win one for the team, James and I headed to our secret spot to watch the sunset. Here James is practicing his Karate Kid cover shot. Probably cause he has lots of karate chopping cousins he has to keep up with.
Sorry If my posts are annoying and too Pollyanna-ish. But this is the place where I gather happy thoughts throughout the day. If you don't already have a blog or a journal to write down your blessings, give it a try. I guarantee it will make you lucky in love with your life.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love your Pollyanna posts. What the internet needs is not more cynicism and rancor. If everyone counted their blessings like you I'd wager we'd have far less wacky dictators oppressing millions in this world.

Chelsea said...

ahhh! one of my patients says 'top of the morining to ya' all day long!!!! you made my day and reminded me of a great man!
ps- polyanna rocks!

ColleenDown said...

We all love your posts--maybe your realtor should post your sunset posts on the website to sell your house-I would buy it just for that--you don't have to be so transparent about Picassa-the rest of us just think you are magical!

cathyg said...

the karate kid is my favorite! Way to go helping with homework...the warm meal is probably just the boost John needs!

Gulbransen Family said...

See, Look at all your cute green stuff. I need to come up with better ideas for holidays!

Anonymous said...

wow, just looking at john's homework gave me an instant migraine. love your festive spirit! I totally forgot about saint pat's day this year...those cookies are making me hungry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...