Monday, March 21, 2011

My Dear Sweet Deer Valley...


Heather and Dave got hooked up at Deer Valley this weekend and invited me to tag along with their extra ticket. I was grateful since that place is so posh, I could never afford to go on my own especially at $95 a pop and that doesn't even include parking.
I think Heather and Dave are starting to get ski fever.
Spectacular views are one of the main reasons I am head over heels for the ski hills.
I am pretty much sure this is JT's as in Justin Timberlakes ski in ski out casa. But the place looked dead, because he is probably in the Bahama's recovering from his break-up with Jessica Biel.

If you need someone to take a photo of you and your honey smooching on the lift...I am volunteering! Just buy me a pass and let me take my skis:)

I look superimposed! I am all bundled because it was buuuuurrrrr freezing!

After getting valeted in a golf cart from the parking garage a concierge carried our skies, unlatched them, and layed them in the snow. Such swanky service!
I probably shouldn't talk considering I look like a tron alien... but check out this Deer Valley Vacationer in the background. I know animal prints are on the prawl this season, but I think she went a little wild trying to stay warm and unless you are a pooch, all that fur is a fashion faux pas.
It was a little windy but totally worth it. Plus it is fun to feel like a starlet....even if if my ski jacket is so six seasons ago. Thanks so much for the fun day Heather and Dave. I am totally down if you ever need someone to crash your Deer Valley date again:)

6 comments:

ColleenDown said...

I think that I would even enjoy Deer Valley-of course I would have to buy some fur first. I have heard that some of the runs can make even someone as bad as me look good. So did you ski with your camera all day? Glad you finally got your powder on before Spring blows in!

jessica&john.com said...

I think you would love Deer Valley mom. Lots of green groomers. I went old school and carried my old camera today. I just pictured Sonny Bono and decided to leave Canon the camera in the car.

Heather said...

Of course any one who skis Deer Valley should have some paparazzi to document any smooches on the lift. Thanks for being our photog/ ski instructor. It was more fun with you there.

lulu said...

My fam has some tickets to deer valley we shall be using soon. This post made me even more excited to use them. Maybe you need to tag along and be my paparazzi ;)

Romney said...

Wow that is beautiful! Glad you guys had fun! Makes me want to go again, but not sure that's going to happen this season!

Cathy G said...

Looks like a great day! I like the valet ski parking best, I hate carrying those things and trying to walk up stairs when you can't bend your ankles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...