Monday, May 23, 2011

Groovin' on a Sunday Afternoon...

Here are some pictures of our Sunday. Mom, you asked if we are marooned on an island b/c there is never anyone besides us in the pics... Well, pretty much...or at least we like to pretend:) We've been walking to the Sheraton in the early evening when everyone is in their rooms getting ready for their hot night out. So lucky for us, we have the place-or at least the posh pools to ourselves. The local Bahamian kids love babies and they made James their new best friend in the pool last night. They had me take a zillion pictures of them with our waterproof camera. I didn't mind because I want James to pick up on their cute Bahamian accents. By the time we leave I want him to be saying "ya madda" whenever I call his name:)


Here is a preview of the pictures we took today with our waterproof camera snorkeling by our beach....
j/k...thankfully we won't be featured on shark week anytime soon. We just visited the aquarium at Atlantis and took the picture there. But I will save James meets Jaws for another day, because this Bahama mama is ready for bed.

6 comments:

Heather said...

It is good to see that somewhere on this earth there is sunshine! Gorgeous as always.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh, those Bahama kiddos are adorable! My computer has been dead for the past couple of days and it was such a treat to catch up on your posts. It looks soooo pretty there. Where in the Bahamas are you?

Romney said...

I love that I can live vicariously through your blog and your amazing photos! We have yet to see sunshine here so it's great to see the sun is still shining somewhere in the world!

Romney said...

And I just realized Heather and I said the same thing!! lol I guess great minds think alike!

Cathy G said...

Ok, you shocked me with the shark picture! So fun to keep up with you, thanks for not taking a vacation from picture taking and blogging!

Chelsea said...

Ty says the shark is RAD!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...