Thursday, May 5, 2011

Proof that all this packing has made me lose my marbles...

  • Last night I put desitin on my toothbrush and didn’t notice until I spread it around my upper teeth. Ugggh! Fact: My breath tastes like babies bottom this morning. Literally...just saying.
  • I was wandering aimlessly because I couldn't find my phone, then my aunt pointed out it was in my hand.
  • I am posting instead of packing and doing the 1,000 things I should be doing before we leave. P.S. If we just want to wear swimsuits for a month and not bring clothes, I can fit a person in my suitcase. We may or may not have tried with me inside and a spin around the living room.
James watching with wonder while I pack. He has no idea how his life is going to change in a few short hours.

John said I sound like I am dying because I wanted to pack the mountains in my pink suitcase. I promise I am not going to be one of those people who are always talking about how their native homeland is the shiz. But blogging is the best way to bottle all things beautiful in my life...So here is one last sunset from one of my favorite spots. I did sit-ups at this sight just the other night and it was a perfect way to say goodbye...(and it sure beat the gym:) Okay enough annoying nostalgia... Houston, here I come...And I am camera happy... so get your best face on:)

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am so happy for you and totally understanding leaving everthing you have to start new! You can do it! i love the baby bum teeth! I did that with oliver eczema cream! yummy

Cheryl said...

I wish you would have videotaped it if, by chance, you did get in the suitcase and take a spin....

I can't wait to see your view of all that is new 'cause your view of all that is here has been amazing!

We love you!!!!!

ColleenDown said...

We regret to inform you that your mother will not be posting any comments on any further goodbye posts--even if you wake up in the morning and see a big fat
0 comments!

ColleenDown said...

And that picture of James is cruel and unusual punishment!!!

Savannah said...

Im excited to see what adventures you have, but going to miss you loads. I guess it gives us all an excuse to travel and see you.

Love ya

Aubrie West said...

I am so sad you are leaving me. :( We love you so much and all I have to say is you better come visit!

Brittney said...

I so totally understand this. It has only been in the last week that I can look at the sunset here and see beauty instead of feeling my heart break. A tiny little baby step for me. Next goal is to look at the mountains without feeling anger.

Good luck, Jess. I have many happy memories in Houston. I hope you find happiness and satisfaction very fast while never losing the love of home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...