Friday, May 6, 2011

Houston, We have hue...

Hi Mom. We made it here safe:) I was kind of worried about the sunsets in Houston since I've never set foot in the state. But it was beautiful...kind of citrus-y, like an orange julius with a burst of strawberry:) (John said if my biggest worry was the shade of the sky, life must be pretty good... Life is good:)
View from plane. Much greener than I imagined.
Even all the oil stacks look lovely with such a stunning background:)
Goodnight sleep tight. XOXO, love the Gregory fam.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are so impressive! I haven't had near the change in my life that you have, and you're still able to blog! Thanks for keeping us 'posted!'

Heather said...

Yay! I was wondering when we'd hear from you. I am excited to travel vicariously through Jessica, John, and Baby James.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are there! Glad you arrived safe and sound...and more importantly- that the sky is so pretty :) How can I reach you? WIll the same phone number work for a while? How exciting, a new chapter of you and your families life has begun- I think it is fantastic!

ColleenDown said...

I am reposting this comment-it seems to have gotten lost between here and the lone star state-glad you arrived safely-did James make it through his separation from Mom better than I did? I will post a blog when I get home-please keep these pictures coming!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already! Houston looks beautiful. I can't wait to visit you guys!--Katelyn

Chelsea said...

Yay Im glad my number one commentor is back in action:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...