Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Scribbles in the Sand...

Dear hot hubby who turns 30 today,

I love you a little more every day. You make me laugh, you make me so happy, you make me better, you make me see the world in a different way, and sometimes you make me mad...But I love ALL of that. I am so proud of everything you’ve accomplished in your life. You are a wonderful husband and dad to James and I am thankful you are my other half. I love you! Happy birthday! I hope I can make it one to remember. Xoxo, Jessica

To my sweet 16 little sis,

From the moment mom told me I was going to have my first baby sister you’ve had a special place in my heart. We've grown so close over the last few years... in part b/c of our curly hair, trip to Paris, and passion for pictures.

You have so many distinctive traits I hope to someday emulate. You are by far the kindest person I know. I will be homesick missing you the most in Houston. Thanks for being such a sweet sister, friend, and awesome auntie to James. Soooo, before this gets too sappy...Have a happy happy sweet 16 and an out of this world party Friday night! Love you!

To my cousin, Lindsey, who turns 21 tomorrow,

Sister, you have a soul that is mature beyond it's years, yet you come off as being so fun loving and carefree. Life has given you lots of cool layers and I've loved getting to know some of them these past few years. I can't wait to follow your summer in Spain and the rest of your fabulous life on your blog. You inspire girlfriend!
I hope you have a perfect day.
Love you like a sis!
Jess

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I was waiting for the sand drawing post!!!! thanks for not disappointing!

Katelyn Nicole said...

Thank you! I wish that you guys were hear to celebrate it with me! Tell John Happy Birthday from me! Love you!

Colleen Down said...

These may be some of our best pictures ever--the colors are beyond amazing. It is a BIG birthday week in the family--thanks for posting the thoughts that I don't quite have time to get to today.

lulu said...

thanks so much jess :) that meant a lot! and those pictures are seriously breath-taking. miss & love you!

Heather said...

What? I swear I commented and left John a Happy Birthday message yesterday. Now I am late.

Happy Birthday yesterday John. What a place to spend it!

Anonymous said...

Those are the best birthday wishes ever! James looks like he is having a ball :)

Steve Down said...

Jessica,
I don't think my last comment reached you (I guess I should have asked for Mom's assistance). Anyway, I love your blog. As I've said many times before, you should be a professional travel/lifestyle photographer blogger.
Love ya, Dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...