Sunday, May 22, 2011

On an island in the sun...


These pictures sum up our Saturday evening. We pretty much just "hung around" the Sheraton all night. And took lots of pictures from our little perch in the palm trees...

Thank you, self-timer sister.


This is where John and I agreed this is hands down the best vacay of our lives...And house in Houston must have hammock hanging trees.


Some places are just more photogenic than others. Bahamas, you could be a model in a Maxim magazine spread...just sayin'.

create avatar


Just one suggestion...If you plan on visiting this island, you might just want to book one-way tickets...I sure wish we had!

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

I can't get over how pretty it is! Keep the pictures comin!-Kate

ColleenDown said...

Would the real Colleen Down please stand up--my google account IS obviously the family account. So are you three marooned alone. I have yet to see another person on your island paradise. I love the picture of you on the stairs (I think you should take another one in your new bikini and give it to John for his birthday) Maybe you can get Mike to take it when he comes:-) Anyway, love the pictures--I am going to go string some Christmas lights on my maple and pretend I am at the beach. James seems to have adapted well to his new lifestyle--bet you are glad you took Bob!

ColleenDown said...

O.K. finally got the video to buffer at the cabin--it made me cry--don't know why-am I happy, homesick, jealous or just dreaming of an "island in the sun" while the rain falls outside my window. Thanks for remembering the Nana's back home while you vaca!

Shirlene said...

Oh my goodness James is adorable! I love all the pictures and especially the video. So fun to see James in action at the beach!

Shirlene said...

oops this is Lindsey not my mom.... I didn't realize I was on her account so Aunt Colleen you aren't the only one that gets your account hacked ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...