Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Elves at Work...

 The littlest Gregory elf has been busy at the art shop making some last minute gifts for his grandmas.
Mama elf is exhausted from all the pre-Christmas fun.  Daddy elf may or may not have come home to the sight of his wife taking a long winter's nap twice this week. 
Daddy elf has been helping Santa assemble a Christmas surprise (that arrived in 600 pieces).  Us elder elves are loving being on the other side of the magic as we dream up schemes for Christmas morning.  Can't hardly wait! 

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

during my pre christmas nap oli and rylie found all the unwrapped christmas presents! oops. my lbog is open again. I am not going to let his craziness scare me anymore:)

ColleenDown said...

I could so use a couple extra elves around here this very minute....

makana hansen said...

hmmm... long winter naps.. jealous! I bet the little elf will LOVE his gift

Anonymous said...

I had a long nap today too...(well, only 30 minutes but it was needed!) Those darn kid presents coming in so many pieces! That was Chris and I setting up an excer-saucer for Mr Lennox :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...