Saturday, December 17, 2011

Somewhere in Paris...

(Marci's snowmen, stolen from her FaceBook profile:)  I think she painted her frosty family with food coloring)
 Somewhere in Paris, Idaho that is, my good girl friend Marci and her family is huddled by the fire.  We talked on the phone the other night and were laughing at the fact that her temperature gauge read a cold 18 degrees while mine read 80.   Me and Marci's favorite saying is, “the grass is always greener on the other side.”  Well I guess this time the grass is literally greener on my side of the fence.   Houston is having fabulous fall weather. But even though I love our December evening walks, I am still dreaming of a white Christmas...So I guess to me, the grass is greener...or whiter...or whatever, on Marci’s side of the fenceJ.


Our winter wonderland...







On second thought...maybe not.  After posting these pictures I think I am feeling more content with my little lot:)

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

i love the last pic:)) and james is rokcing his new do

Cheryl said...

There is no question for me. I'd take Houston's weather any time! At least Idaho is getting some snow instead of just the winter gunk that we have!

It does really look like fall though. Does that mean winter starts in about February??

Thanks again for another beautiful perspective.

makana hansen said...

lol! We were just talking about this same thing this week! I had to turn on my AC in December. Love the composition in your photos.

Anonymous said...

Ya, I would be happy with your weather too! Cute pictures as always... Makes me miss that fun spot where the boys fed the ducks and turtles :/

Heather said...

Are Marci's pictures from this year? If so I am way jealous of both you ladies.

Cathy G said...

Your fall looks glorious! Enjoy it and then come here to see the snow so we can see you again!

ColleenDown said...

Love, love, love the love shot! You capture the moment every single time-thanks for greening up my day!

Erin and Daryl said...

HI JESSICA! I'm so sorry I have been a bad friend and hadn't been able to leave you much comments, but I have to say I always love to visit your blog to see what you and your cute family are up to and you guys are just looking like your having the time of you life! Texas looks so pretty (never been). You'll have to let me know when your in town because I haven't seen you since your baby shower and I just miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...