Thursday, December 22, 2011

December To-Dos


There are plenty of things we haven't done lately (i.e. laundry, grocery shop, get James's haircut, wrap presents. etc.)   But because blogging all that would make me say, "bah humbug;" here are the happy happenings at our house instead:)







 Lately we are living on love...and the tasty treats some of our friends have dropped off.
We are missing everyone but feel closer to our fams as we carry on our childhood traditions with our little man.  Merry Merry Christmas...now time for some not-so-photogenic tasks (toiletss, etc. ick:(

5 comments:

John said...

That is a great December to-do list and I have loved getting it completed with my little fam. Unfortunately I may have gone overboard with a couple of the to-dos (namely gingerbread and eggnog), so next month I need a to-don't list. Love you honey.

Katelyn said...

I love that last picture of you and James. You are gorgeous! Checking your blog everyday has been the highlight of my days.

Chelsea said...

:)

Anonymous said...

So cute Jessica! I am missing you lots today, got your adorable Christmas card in the mail and I had to fight with Cassius to let me look at it. He clung to it like e does is monkeys :)

Heather said...

Ah, that looks so nice. Wish I could enjoy it with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...