Sunday, December 25, 2011

We Had Ourselves a Very Merry Christmas...


 
If I were to have written this post yesterday afternoon it may have been entitled The Three Scrooges, b/c we all sorta started the day off on the wrong foot.  But after a nap, an afternoon drive and a Dr. Pepper by 4:30 pm we were ready for Sugar Plum Fairies and of course a certain fella by the name of SANTA...
 Good thing I have a picture for poof, because John just happened to step out when the big guy came by;)
 We had lots of yummy Mexican food complete with Texas tortilla chips.

And dunked cookies in milk while the Nutcracker played.

 I decided I want to have a Christmas party someday where I have valet parking like the people down the street even if I have to hire a neighbor kid:)


James no longer is sleeping in a crib.  Sad day for mom but a happy holiday for him.  


Instead of a stocking Santa left a different surprise for Christmas morning.


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

So for the second time in one night you have me totally blubbering, I need to just start carrying a roll of paper towels around with me. It looks like a Martha Stewart Christmas at the Gregory's except a whole lot funner. The roses are gorgeous, Santa so friendly and you are as beautiful as ever....you are so missed but thanks for making me feel like I was almost there.

Katelyn said...

Your Christmas looked so magical! The pictures look like a magazine spread. James was so brave, not a lot of kids would accept a stranger with a beard so easily...We missed you here!

makana hansen said...

Love the roses and kissing w lights picture and that house we watched be built. It is my favorite one! Glad you got to capture James with Santa!

Cheryl said...

I am more convinced than ever that there is nothing you can't do. And every one of those things you do is beautiful!!! John and James are the luckiest boys I know. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

ooooooh, I remember those buns!!! What a great idea to do the balloons! I would LOVE it if I woke up to hundreds of holiday coordinated colored balloons :) You are one creative girl Jess. I loved James's eyes when John (I mean Santa) was holding him...SO CUTE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...