Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Greetings from Galveston...


 I was in need of a day-cation so yesterday James and I spent a spontaneous day at Galveston bay. 
 Our sea-foam Santa.  Picture taken seconds before a wave washed our Jolly Sand Nicolas away.
 This was my first official time to a Texas beach and it is legit!  I can't believe we live by the ocean!

 James and I took the free ferry to feed the birds.

James was a huge fan!


Our outing to the ocean was just what I needed.  Now I am revitalized to get my wrapping done.  Six short days until Santa comes...Time for this sistah to get shopping:)

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Once again, amazing pictures--the bird one needs framed. It looks like there weren't too many other Texans needing a day-cation. So fun, maybe I can make a Santa out of the air I can see today!

The Vreelands said...

We got your Christmas card today...you guys are too cute!

Cheryl said...

Now that you're familiar with the beach area, you'll be able to show it to all your guests! Can't wait till I'm that guest.

Heather said...

it was fun to be on the phone with you as you drove up. I can't wait to visit as well.

Cathy G said...

Only you would find such a great thing to do with your boy in the holiday rush! Way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...